Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Om Sharavana Bhavaya Namaha Test

I've finally settled on a mantra: Om Sharavana Bhavaya Namaha. It is meant to attract good fortune. With my willpower, I project it to mean just a bit more than a mere increase in good luck, and so far, the results have been good.

I try to imagine the mantra attracting these glowing green plus signs. They come into my body and are absorbed. I imagine these positives filling me, and when there is nothing else to make positive, it will move on to other aspects of my life, and others that I know or will it to. I have started keeping a list of people that the extra chanted positives go to.

I imagine the plus signs healing my negative karma and health and relationships. I imagine them getting me on the right track with my education and my job. I basically have forced myself, as an experiment, to believe and trust that this mantra has all the answers, and is all I need after meditation.

Let's see where it get's me.

So far, it has gotten me twenty-five bucks, ESP experiences, etc. I need to start keeping a more specific list of things that seem interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment